Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Japanese Paper Place's Washi Sale 2010

Please support amateur me and professional artists at The Japanese Paper Place's Washi Sale 2010!


After seeing my work at Ambiance, a very nice artist told Nancy about my work. I had a meeting with her and showed her my work. After discussing a few things, Nancy invited me to take part in their washi sale. I'm honoured to be presenting some of my work along professional artists! My main goal is to spread the love of paper art and I hope more people will acknowledge origami as a type of art that should be taken seriously.

Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

  1. wow i jjust noticed ur in toronto so happy.
    oh yeah caz i live in toronto in markham x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. quick question what do u think goes will with origami iris to make a creative 3d sculpter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie!

    Thanks for following my blog! What kind of 3D sculpture do you have in mind? Something along the lines of a flower arrangement?

    You can have a sculpted vase with origami flowers or a sculpted vase with sculpted flowers and origami irises in it as well?

    -Sam ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i thought of an idea but i'm not sure if u have it. but do u have the steps to make a origami 3.5 phoenix by satoshi cause i hoped to have a bunch or iris and a phoenix on it near the edge looking like its flying away to symbolize somthing which i forgot x3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie,

    I could only find this online:

    http://www.thekhans.me.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4065

    It looks pretty complex! Good luck to you! Let me know how it turns out :)

    -Sam ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, its is probably better if i got the cp lol since i just found the steps in this link although i got stuck like right after since .... it is pretty complex x3

    file:///C:/Users/Owner/Documents/Origami%20CP/Phoenix_3.5_Kamiya_Satoshi.pdf

    ReplyDelete