Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A SUPERSMASHING SUCCESS!

Just a quick note about tonight's event. Thanks so much to everyone for coming out to the art show! It was a SUPERSMASHING SUCCESS!! 12 pieces sold, 4 commission orders and over 50 people attended. I hope you had fun and it meant a lot to have you there! To those who couldn't make it, if you still want to take a peek at my work it will only be up there until this Friday as they need that wall for their projections.

I hope to post pictures soon, though I was so caught up in talking to people that I didn't take pictures of how crowded it was. I will blog about it in more detail and post pics in my next blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Sam-- Such beautiful work, it all looked so lovely! I'm happy that the event was a success for you. Congrats!

    Amanda
    http://honeyroasted.ca/

    ReplyDelete